Have you ever looked around your home and asked yourself, Should I hire a house cleaning service?, the answer to that should be yes. You and your husband probably both work full time and have kids. With a full-time job, kids’ activities, and cooking, cleaning is probably the last thing you want to do at the end of the day. By the time you’re done with work and dinner cleaning most likely will not get done because you will be too tired. This is where you might start thinking to yourself and asking if you should hire a cleaning service to help you out. Hiring house cleaning Vancouver might be the best choice you could ever make. Here’s what you can expect from a professional cleaning service.
When you hire a professional house cleaning service you can expect them to do a regular cleaning. These are the thing that includes in a regular cleanings includes:
- Bathroom cleaning, including toilets, showers, tubs, and mirrors
- Sweeping, vacuuming and mopping
- Making bed and changing sheets
- Taking out garbage and recycling
- Full clean of the kitchen including dishes
- A full sanitize of the house
- Picking up toys off the floor
- The dusting of the whole house
There are a few things that you should not expect the cleaning services to do. This includes anything that can be dangerous.
- Washing the outdoor windows. There are professional window cleaners for that
- Watch your kids. Cleaners are not trained to safely watch any kids
- Cleaning up after your pets. Exposure to pet waste can cause health issues
- Lifting anything that weighs over 45 pounds. Lifting heavy things can cause an injury which can result in a job loss.
- Climb on a ladder to reach for something
- Clean your home if you have bed bugs or other dangerous bugs
How Much Does House Cleaning Service Cost?
The cost of a cleaning service will all depend on how big your home is, how often you want your home cleaned and if you want a regular cleaning or a deep cleaning. Often a cleaning service can cost anywhere from $20 to $50 an hour. If a maid service charges hourly then the total cost will be based on how many hours they spend cleaning your home. Deep cleans also cost more because it could take anywhere from 5 to 8 hours to deep clean a home.
What To Do When You Hire A Cleaning Service?
Hiring a house cleaning Vancouver service is something that everyone should experience. You can feel like total royalty knowing that someone else is cleaning your home while you’re relaxing and watching your favorite Netflix show. When you hire a cleaning service, always be as clear as possible so that the professional can understand what needs to be done. Also, discuss with them when is the best time for them to visit. You never want to have them arrive unexpectedly. Before your first cleaning appointment, you’ll need to discuss what’s the best payment option and see if they accept cash, checks, or credit cards.